Over 90 people from all over Ontario took part in our FREE webinar, “Tools to Help you Save Time on Social Media” with Javed Khan from EMpression Marketing? We hope that you enjoyed it!
If you did not have the chance to attend here are some highlights:
- Using the tool Feedly can help you find interesting content for your social media. It aggregates blog posts based on your interests into one central feed.
- Hootsuite is a great tool to help you keep all your social media organized and up to date. You can use it to schedule posts across different platforms.
- Follow the 6-3-1 rule for posting content. Of ten pieces that you post, six should be articles not written by you, three should be written by you, and one can be a promotional item like a sale.
- Don’t forget when using content from others to give credit to the original author or poster.
- Don’t over think your posts. Be YOU, and have fun!
We’ve tried some of the tools suggested by Javed, and we love them. We have saved tons of time, and we are learning while we engage our followers.
We will be hosting another webinar on March 9 at 10 a.m. “Social Media Marketing 101.” This FREE webinar will focus on how to use email campaigns and social media to market your business. Registration will be open soon.
We are committed to providing learning opportunities for our stakeholders and Small to Medium Enterprise owners throughout our catchment!
If you have any suggestions for content that you’d like to see, contact us at 705.360.1353 or email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you.