The second instalment of our FREE social media webinars “ Generate Leads and Boost Revenue with Email and Social Media” on April 13 was a success. The response on social media was overwhelmingly positive!
Javed Khan from EMpression Marketing led the session on how to use email marketing to increase your business reach.
If you were unable to attend the session here are some tips:
- Email subject lines should be no longer than seven words
- It should be clear who the email is from (e.g., use your company name and not your personal name)
- Constant Contact is a flexible and helpful email marketing program
- Email marketing is a great way to nurture your relationships with your clients
- Email marketing is low-cost and has a high Return on Investment (ROI)
The series was a collaboration between NEOnet and the Timmins Chamber of Commerce to support all the small businesses in the North.
The event was broadcast via webinar and was attended by people all over Ontario. As an ICT champion, NEOnet works to bridge the vast distances between the communities in our catchment by using communication technology.
If you are interested in learning more about marketing on social media, contact us at 705.360.1353 or email@example.com We’d love to hear from you!